8th Annual Ride the Ridge Bike Challenge
Sunday June 1, 2014
All bike routes go through Ulster County in the beautiful Hudson Valley beginning and ending at the High Meadow Performing Arts Center located on Rt. 209 in Stone Ridge, New York.
On Sunday, June 1, 2014 the High Meadow School, located in Stone Ridge, New York, will hold its 8th Annual Ride The Ridge Bike Challenge to raise funds to benefit the new High Meadow Performing Arts Center. Bicycling Magazine has identified Ride the Ridge to its nationwide readership as one of the best cycling events in the month of June!
The Ride the Ridge Bike Challenge invites riders of all ages to
participate in one of four road rides (view map):
Here’s what people have said about the event:
- My group did the 50 mile ride. The on road directions, support from road marshals and feed zone people were great. They really made it safer and easier to navigate the route. Thanks again for a great ride! - TR
- Baby Ben and I had so much fun at the first annual Ride the Ridge! The family race was well managed and safe and the all the music, food and fellowship were great - SG
- Really enjoyed the 50 mile ride... The support and volunteers where great and very much appreciated - DW
- Thanks for a very well run event - TB
- The scenery of Ulster County was a bonus! - JB
- The food and water stops were well placed
and great to have, thanks! - BT
We are currently seeking sponsors for the 2014 event.
Please see the Business Sponsorship section for more details.
Please contact us at...
High Meadow School
Attn: Ride The Ridge Committee,
3643 Main Street, Stone Ridge, NY 12484
Thank you to our 2013 sponsors...